Updated: January 11, 2022
We simply cannot endure the ongoing Covid crisis without the support of our student body, members, sponsors, donors, concert ticket holders and the dedication of this incredible community plus the passionate work of the staff, faculty and volunteers that keep Old Town School running.
The ongoing safety of our students, staff and faculty remains our highest priority. Thank you for your patience and for being a part of the vibrant Old Town School community.
2022 Session 1:
After a temporary campus closure for the first two weeks of the session, in-person classes and lessons will resume on Monday, January 17, 2022 – the 3rd week of the session. However, some classes may stay online, based on the discretion of the faculty and education department on a class-by-class basis.
Currently enrolled students: please keep an eye out for another email with specifics for your individual class or lesson in the days before the third weekly meeting of class. Teachers have been asked to determine where class will continue for this session as soon as possible, and we hope to begin sending class notification emails before the end of this week.
Our customer service staff is standing by to discuss your options if you have questions about participating in classes or lessons this session. Please call 773-728-6000, live chat here on oldtownschool.org, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Health & Safety Policies:
City of Chicago and CDC guidelines are changing often, please visit our Health & Safety page for up to date information regarding our campus policies for in-person programming.
Online Classes & Lessons:
- We are so glad to have many new friends from around the world as part of our community and we will continue to offer a variety of online courses.
- Please keep in mind, online course availability and options may be limited by teacher availability and student interest.
- The Old Town School Music Store is open to the public but has a capacity limit of 3 customers at a time and encourages keeping shopping times to 14 minutes or less and browsing the website prior to your visit.
- Online ordering as well as curbside pickup will continue to be available.
- Rentals are available, but inventory is limited - please call 773-751-3398 for additional details.
- The Old Town School Music Store is happy to take your questions - please call 773-751-3398 or use the chat feature at https://musicstore.oldtownschool.org
Customer Service Information
We are here to help. Thank you in advance for your patience during this challenging time.
773-728-6000 - Every Day 10am to 5pm
email@example.comReach out to us on social media: Facebook | Instagram | Twitter